BONJOUR!

18 марта

Hello!
Today I want to invite you to visit France with me. Miss Lilly has already traveled around this country and made many photos.


She visited Loire River, Mont St-Michel, sunbathed on Côte d'Azur, of course she visited Versailles. She also wants to take a walk in Provence and Strasbourg.


I created the background using distress ink. I colored Miss Lilly with markers. With negative from cutting I painted a cloud. I also stamped the Eiffel Tower and the inscription Bonjour.


Here she is in the shop of Little Blue Button Stamps


Have a great mood!

Why not join us on facebook and see some more of the fab LBB stamps and more of the design team projects?


You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Popular Posts

Instagram

Авторские права

Все материалы на данном сайте защищены авторскими правами. Запрещено использование фото для продажи или распечатки, для публикации в журналах и интернет-ресурсах разного рода, для конкурсов или для использования в мастер-классах. При копировании любых материалов как минимум обязательна ссылка на блог! Но лучше бы получить разрешение автора! Спасибо за понимание!

Marvelous Sky© 2022